- Noel leaves for Finley to start cherry harvest on Thursday… I always miss him and it will be the first time that he will be leaving our little man and myself alone for a few days. I know already I will be missing his daddy help and I know Kellan will wonder where daddy is… hopefully the days will fly by and he will be back home by Father’s day!
- Canucks vs. Bruins game 7 on tomorrow night. I am very nervous, I will have to go the store later today and buy some gummy worms.
my favorite canuck player- Kesler
3. The story behind the gummy worms is that when my older brother Alex was playing for the Spokane Braves, my Mom and I would get so nervous watching him play that we would buy gummy worms at the concession stand at the rink and we would go through multiple bags each game. I guess somehow the sugar or the gummy-ness of the worms was soothing?? Don’t ask, we do odd things when we watch hockey games, I guess?
4. I want my friend to paint either something on one of Kellan’s nursery walls, or I am thinking to ask her to paint “K E L L A N” in a unique way and have it nicely framed… which would you do? I brought the idea up to N and he didn’t really say anything, he seems kinda iffy about the whole idea, but hopefully he will come around. I think it will turn out beautifully! I mean, studly.
5. Morgan & Whit are coming up tonight to visit us and meet our little guy! I am so excited, it will be a lot of fun to catch up and visit with our friends.
6. Why do people tattoo their husbands names or boyfriends names on their bodies? I do not understand this phenomenon…
7. Have had this headache for 2 days now, I am wondering if I need to drink more water. Today I will give it my best shot, but I would rather drink a Diet Coke.
8. My little babe is getting longer and longer, or is it taller and taller? He doesn’t stand (obviously), but it sounds weird saying longer when he is a human not a cat or something… anyway, he is getting so ‘tall’ that his 3 month clothes are not fitting him anymore. It’s so cute that his body is so lean, because I know that bottle-fed babies are just chunky little lumps. Not that they aren’t cute, they still are, I am just proud that I am a mommy who nurses her little babe.
9. My body is sore today! I went to the gym yesterday with my Momma and we did Bodypump. It’s a class at Gold’s Gym, where you work out a different part of your body to each track (song), and you use weights. It’s pretty challenging, but we made it through the class, and now I am feeling the pain, yowwwza!!
10. I wonder how many kisses Kellan gets everyday. Someone asked me that the other day, and I would bet over 100 at least… how can you not kiss this face?