- Kellan is now wearing size two diapers.
- I prefer Huggies “Natural Care” wipes and Pampers diapers. They just seem more expandable and softer than a huggies diaper. Huggies texture reminds me of cardboard, and I know I wouldn’t want that against my body 24 hours a day. & neither would my little babe. After all “mommy knows best”.
- My sweet little boy used to hate car rides. He would scream bloody murder, cry, fuss, and nothing seemed to make him happy. I would dread leaving the house because I would know what my future would hold for the next 15 minutes or so… but for the past three days he has been quite pleasant in the car. (Knock on wood… my Mom thinks he is “growing out of” that fussy behavior in the car, I am not convinced quite yet.)
- Daddy has graduated from the whale to the cup! Horray!!
- The little man was constipated all day yesterday. Was really hoping that he would poop before we put him down for bed, or better yet before bathtime. Wish granted! At 6:32pm exactly, I was burping him and all of a sudden I hear an explosion, and then the stink followed immediately after. I knew what had happened, and Noel was sitting right beside me, he looked over at his butt (to check for a blow out) and he looked at me and said “it’s running down your tummy hunny”. Cool. So, as N is taking him off my poopy chest, I look down and it is not only running down my chest but covered my tank top in a nice hay orangey color. It was running down Kellan’s legs, getting into his socks, I mean everywhere! So into the bath he went and he was once again my clean angel. As N was walking down our stairs and sat down on the couch, about 2 minutes later another blowout occurred. He looked up at me and said “Well since you are already standing, I will let you take care of this one”, thanks babe! So I got him all cleaned up and today has been a normal poopy day. Thank you Lord!
- Already thinking about hockey for the 2011-2012 season. Mainly because my two little brothers will be playing hockey on the same team. This is the first and only year this will be happening, and I am determined to make it to every home game. I say little brothers, but they are actually bigger than me now. It seems like only yesterday when they were babies, and now I have a SENIOR and FROSHY brother, man I feel really old.
- It’s less than 2 months until my 26th birthday!
- On Father’s Day, my family and I went to Smallwood’s Harvest. No one had been there before, so we thought it would be a fun adventure. I was pleasantly surprised. It was huge! (The grounds, I mean.) My nephew, Jackson and niece, Ali seemed to really enjoy themselves. As for my little babe, he was in the Ergo and fell asleep as soon as I put him in it. We will definitely have to go back when he gets a little older to experience it.
- We get to attend a Stemilt dinner on Thursday, and I am very excited about our night out with all the Mathisons. These events are always fun and it will be nice to have a dinner out with my hubby & sweet baby.
- Is it bed time yet? Momma bear is tired…
discovered he can make bubbles