I have so many questions that I am thinking about today, like:
– Why is my baby boy a little bit constipated?
– Why do I love frapitas so much?
– How come I get so upset whenever I see dog or cat hair lying around in clumps on my carpet?
– Does my husband know exactly how much I love him?
– Does he know how much I appreciate everything he does for our family?
– Why don’t dishwashers only take ten minutes to wash and dry dishes? What is the need for an hour-long process?? It serves me no good and is loud and obnoxious!
– Why don’t they make baby clothes that are for extra long babies like mine? He requires a six to nine month onesie (depending on the brand) only for it’s length and it’s so baggy everywhere else because he is a lean-eating-machine… Will someone please create a clothing line for “tall” babies?
– Is there a place in town where I can get feathers put into my hair?
– Why is winter so far away? (But the good news is that only one more month until I get to watch my brothers play hockey, ahhh, it can’t get here fast enough…)
– Why does my sweet lil’ Kellan still cry in the car?
– Why is gas so expensive?
– Why don’t they make more nursing friendly tops and dresses? Hello, its wedding season designers, get on that por favor.
No more questions for the moment, however in a few minutes, I am sure I will have 1,058 more questions that will require some answers. Does everyone have questions that they’d like to ask and get answers to, or is it just me? Thought I would end with some pictures of my favorite boys: