1. A crow flew over my head this morning “CAWW”ing, it freaked me out, but it was kinda cool.
2. My little angel boy sprouted his first tooth last Wednesday (September 14th)! It looks like a tiny white speck. You can’t feel it yet because it hasn’t pushed itself through the gumline, but it is oh so tiny. I am a little nervous as to what to expect from him when it does finally pop through. Tears? Crying fits? Even more biting during his feedings? We shall see.
3. Carly & Josh (sis & bro-in-law) and Noel & myself are going to Lake Tahoe in February for a lil’ trip! We are roadtrippin it down there and are gunna be ski-bunnies for a week!! I am so excited! It will be our first vacation away from our lil’ boy and I am a little hesitant, but you gotta keep on doing things, taking vacations, going on dates, and this is no different. I know that he will be in good hands while we are away, so the only thing left to do is… relax & be happy. Simple. Check.
4. I managed to can some apple butter yesterday morning. The entire process took a few hours due to my little man wanting to be held constantly and be loved on. (Is this because of his tooth?) The apple butter ended up turning out excellent! I must advise you to make some of your own. But be warned, you will want to eat it by the spoonful, it is just that good! Noel has been eating it non-stop and we have already almost gone through an entire jar… makes me happy that he enjoys my “canning” food as much as I do making it for our family. I know Kellan will love it to, in a few months that is.
5. Saturday is a birthday party for a special one year old named Rylee Grace Sprugasci. Noel, Kellan & myself will be going and it will be oh so fun! I can’t wait!
6. Sunday is another birthday party, but this party is for my Mother in law, Pam. I will not mention her age, because it does not matter. Just know that she is a wise lady. She is the best Mother in law. She makes me laugh. She is beautiful. I just love her!
7. I ordered a new freezer (for all the baby food and frozen fruit that I have in bags taking up space in our “kitchen” fridge/freezer) and it is still sitting in the box in the garage. Noel and I ordered it 2 weeks ago, and it has been sitting in the garage for 1 week… does this sound amusing to you? Didn’t think so. I am gunna hook it up tomorrow, with Kellan’s help of course, and wait till it hits it freezing temperature, then fill up that bad boy with goodies. Does this mean I can make some pie fillings and can them??? I think so. Yet another project I will take on.
8. Lil’ boy is finally in bed. It was a loooooooooooooong day. I have had a headache all day long, so I am thankful to just sit, blog, relax and soon go to bed.
9. Bought about 16 pounds of Golden Delicious apples today at Bountiful Fruit- Stemilt retail store. The reason for this is because my next canning project is going to be applesauce. I try to substitute Splenda in where I can when baking, but I feel that when you can, you need that sugar. So along with my 135 pound bag of sugar, we are set to make some applesauce in the mornin’.
10. Wenatchee, the town I live in, is getting a frozen yogurt store. Hallelujah! I absolutely love frozen yogurt, and as soon as it opens up, we are heading over there and eating a dinner’s worth of some fro-yo! You just gotta raise your hand and say ‘Hallelujah’! Thank you & goodnight.