1. I have finally figured out how to upload pictures from my phone onto the internet. I know, I know, but it’s a big deal to me. I am quite proud of this accomplishment.
2. I am now 24 weeks pregnant. And boy do I feel it. Every week baby brother will gain around 6 ounces in weight, and continue to grow in length. He is measuring the same as Kellan, so I am assuming I will have another 8 pounder and loooooong.
3. Noel is finally done with one of his cherry harvests. Yay!! He will have the next few days “off”, which means he will still probably be working, just not as grueling work. Plus I will get to see him, Kellan will get to see him, and our family unit will be complete. It’s hard when Noel comes home late, because I want to keep Kellan up to see him, but know it will be hard for me in the morning. What’s a Momma to do?
4. We are thinking about driving up to Lake Chelan on one of N’s days off, and either hit up the water slides or just a local park. Kellan has never played in a river or lake before, with sand in between his toes, so this will be a fun new adventure for everyone.
5. My beautiful autumn sunflower has finally bloomed! It is a sight. I spotted it last night, and Noel and I rushed over to it and just stared in awe at it. It is not your usual yellow petal sunflower. It has a dark red-auburn tint to it with a little bit of orange. Beauty.
As I took this picture, another sunflower bloomed. Amazing. These little things.
6. Just waiting on one more piece of furniture to complete our media room. This remodel process has taken around two months to complete. So I am very anxious to have it done and be able to use this functioning room. Maybe have a movie night with my two boys…
7. My Mom had Kellan over for another sleep-over on Monday night, and it was so nice to just do what ever I wanted to do, first. Shower in peace. Drink a warm cup of coffee in the morning. Write out my recipe cards that have been neglected for months. Plus Noel and I went to one of our favorite restaurants, Visconti’s. We even went to the movies and saw Bernie. I haven’t seen 11pm in quite some time and the last time I looked at the clock that’s what it said. My oh my. Thanks again Mom for watching our lil boy for us!
8. Our corn stalks in the garden have husks. Cucumber, watermelon and squash plants are all blooming. Stuff is happening out there people. It is very interesting and cool to watch. Kellan loves going out to garden every day. He tries digging up stuff but mainly he gets dirty, muddy, or pulls on my squash leaves that are now poking through the wire fencing. Good help lil boy! I just love you!!
9. We have been doing a lot of this:
10. Cheers to a wonderful Tuesday!