As I promised, here is the Broccoli Raisin Salad I made last Sunday. Make sure you label it “No No Hubby!” I forgot to write that on my tupperwear container, and I noticed a large spoonful missing (like they don’t think we will notice that?? silly men)…
Hope you have a beautiful Friday.
– ½ cup mayonnaise (I used light mayo)
– 1 TBSP sugar
– 2 TBSP cider vinegar
– 3 cups broccoli flowerets
– 1/3 cup raisins (I used more because my Dad loves raisins)
– ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
– 4 slices bacon (I used half a package)
– 2 TBSP chopped red onion (I used half a yellow onion)
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss until evenly coated. Then store it in your refrigerator.
- When you are ready to serve it, toss it again lightly & enjoy.