What’s been new in my life? A lot. Tuesday = 10 things, so let me get down to it.
- Noah is officially a walker. I would say he walks about 80% of the time, and crawls 20% of the time. Since he only weighs 24 pounds, he looks tiny walking around like a big boy. It is adorable though. Truly adorable.
- Since we are on the topic of weight, K-man is up to 38 pounds. I had been rattling off to people he weighed 50 pounds, I was clearly way off. But try lifting him up and down, multiple times a day & your arms will feel like they are gunna fall off too. I do not need to tone my arms up any, I am happy about this.
- A personal goal set for myself was made a few weeks ago. Since then, I have been working out five times a week (elliptical, yoga or weight training), and I feel more energized now than I have in a while. Obviously this will continue. Love those feel-good hormones a’flowin.
- Can not wait for the time when we will be baby gate free. In a few months I am hoping…
- Need to get my car washed.
- Noel is back doing his Finley trips every week. Mommy no likey. But, it is a must for his orchards to stay in tip-top shape, so pruning it is. I will be grateful when this work is done for a while.
- Debating on bunk beds or just a “big boy” bed for Kellan… what’s your choice on this? Why?
- Got both boys their passports, so we will be planning a family vacation this year sometime, yay!!
- Animal Hoarders… seriously… so sad and wrong. Do not watch it if you are eating food.
- We are in potty-training mode. Our song? “We will we will potty time yeah, potty time yeah!” (Sing that to the tune of “We will we will rock you!”, it’s a hockey song peeps… that’s right.)
Have a beautiful Tuesday friends!
[below are photographs of an afternoon of easel painting. taken on January 2, 2014.]